Monday, June 15, 2009

Daily Workout - Week 5

Nothing special happening as of yet, but I did get that disaster of an art room clean this weekend! Hopefully I'll be seeing myself at a desk working at home more often again.

-------
Monday Morning:

Starting off the morning with a beakey turtle man creature.

-------
Friday Morning?
ehhhhh I've been really slow on drawing in the mornings this week since I've been so distracted with work and other personal projects. Been doing way too much writing and daydreaming as well, so I've only been able to do some practice sketches on hands.

I've also been painting in gouache in the evenings at home, so I'll have a make up post of all that practice soon.

7 comments:

Tel Coelho said...

That's amazing!!!!!

Unknown said...

more updates please!

Chris Graf said...

came across your animation on youtube, VERY impressive stuff! seriously...you got mad skills

Damion009 said...

wow man!!! your hands kick ass... more artist need to do this... lol! myself included!

Dapper Dan said...

Love the expressions Jess! The HANDS! They look so blocky...reminds me of this one artists I know who was always teased by this other artists cause he drew blocky hands too....;) The hands look fantastic Jess. Cheers

Joe Bluhm said...

<3 <3 <3 Awesome

kanishk said...

you got mad skills.

PPC Advertising India