Friday, June 08, 2007

Alright, Role Call

-Senior shows were a blast.
-School's done.
-Visited home in Orlando for a week.
-Moved into my new place in Brooklyn.
-Workin' freelance animation and havin' a great time.

-And just finished the Preacher series that one of my room mates had on him. Had to beg him to buy the last one's when I started! Just 'bout cried my heart out at the end. I don't read many series, or loads of comics in general, but this was one of those good choices with a great story.



Also, I'm drawing more for FUN again. Imagine THAT.

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Whoops! Meant to leave this:

I saw your name a couple times in the issue of Exaggerated Features I just received, so I clicked on your link from Joe Bluhm's page. Awesome, awesome work! I envy the discipline of the "prison" you just spent the past few years passing through--that will give you tremendous freedom in the future. Keep up the great work.

Marco Bucci said...

nice work. I love that dino rough animation!

Cale Atkinson said...

Hey there Jessica!
I've been checking out your animations on here and they really blow me away! I would love to be able to see your finished film sometime. Great stuff I say! Now I'm going to go dine on my envy and jealousy of your skills!